Hardly five months in to his new role, chairman of the ruling Botswana Democratic Party (BDP), Moyo Samson Guma has resigned from his position with immediate effect under a cloud of controversy.
Elected chairman in July this year after defeating Pelonomi Venson Moitoi in a high-tempered BDP congress in Maun, Guma has been dodged with controversy.
A highly placed central committee member who did not want to be identified because he does not have authority to discuss party matters with the media told Botswana Guardian exclusively that Guma has not been able to purr
In what seemed like an obstacle on their wedding day, Kopano and Neo Dipuo remain thankful that the illness
Botswana has been urged to enact a piece of legislation that will ensure that mining companies contribute
Recent developments within the ruling Botswana Democratic Party (BDP) have to be contextualised and analysed
The Lady Khama Charitable Trust recently sponsored a leadership training day for youths (aged 18- 24) from
- Francistown West by-election postponed
- BDP wrestling the demons within
- Moswaane vows to fight on despite advesed court ruling
- Khama failed to address labour issues-BOFEPUSU
- BAD, BAD CALL
- Judge Dibotelo refused to hear BDP
- Seretse nods at Special Constables pay cut
- Will Moatlhodi go solo?
- Moshupa girl’s remains found in cave
- 55 years as people’s servant