Although many have cast doubt in his new-found abilities as a prophet, Scripture Union Botswana (SUB) evidently has all the confidence in Vee’s power to fill the hearts of and minds of children and the youth with the gospel.
SUB is partnering with the kwaito-kwasa star-turned-prophet in a project to tour schools countrywide preaching the word. Director Consultant of SUB, Baatweng Motladiile, says the partnership was borne out of concern many young people in Botswana are on an errant path.“Young people are facing challenges on a scale that some of us could never have
Two car thieves who are currently serving sentences for previous crimes were sentenced to a total of 12 years
The multi-million pula Fire Station constructed five years ago in Francistown will finally open for operation
Vice President Mokgweetse Masisi has warned that, despite impressive strides made in the fight against
The old Gaborone abattoir will soon be transformed into a waste transfer and recycling centre. This was
- Mokaila praises Stockholm International Water Institute, MMEWR partnership
- Career guidance key for economic growth-HRDC
- Young prophet performs ‘miracle’ weight loss
- Zondo sees Khama married soon
- From Zeus to Zee
- Child with rare condition needs kidney transplant
- Whatever happened to the youth parliament?
- Kalasi bows to pressure in Thapama interchange
- Standard Chartered partners with Young 1ove to fight HIV/AIDS
- Modipane trio arrested on electronic trafficking in pornographic material