The assistant minister of Education Skills and Development Unity Dow today revealed that government has no plans of increasing tertiary students living allowances.
Dow told parliament that for now, government’s only plans is to increase the number of students sponsored at tertiary institutions hence there are no extra funds to increase the living allowances.
She rather encouraged to seek non-permanent employment opportunities that will enable them to supplement their limited living funds."We are aware that the money is not enough looking at the economic condition
In a bizarre twist of events, two BDP parliamentary candidates who lost to the opposition in the Maun West
After a protracted legal battle over registration of homosexual organisation, the High Court today ruled that
South African socialite and television personality Nonhle Thema was mean and behaved like a diva from the
Just when Batswana were getting used to seeing her fresh pretty face back on their silver screens, Botswana
- Zeus rubbishes marriage talk
- The Midweek Sun impresses at MISA awards
- Masisi tipped to take over as VP amid Khama family feud
- UDC, BCP calls for Molokomme’s resignation
- Heavy winds at Lake Ngami likely caused Segaetsho’s death
- Tshireletso is a ‘girl on fire’
- Did he have a premonition?
- In The Midweek Sun today!
- The Slizer of Semotswane
- Radio's golden girl