Polling stations opened early this morning as Botswana holds it's 12th democratic elections.
Many polling stations opened on time at 0630hrs but Botswana Guardian reporters covering the elections have reported that some polling stations opened late because of lack of polling booths.
In the Gaborone Bonnington North constituency voting started at around 0630hrs at the Taung Primary School polling station.
Voting also took off to an early start at Tsholofelo Primary School polling station in Gaborone North. The Botswana Guardian reporter in the area reports that a
Four men suspected of being international drug traffickers have been jailed after being found with a
The Botswana Democratic Party (BDP) remains the party of choice, President Ian Khama has said.
The senseless stabbing to death of a Tlokweng man at Gaborone’s Block 6 suburb last week has left a gaping
Thabiso Maretlwaneng is a man with big dreams. His film company, Dee-Zone Productions, began in his bedroom
- Another ‘passion killing’ in Tshwaane
- Health Expo to promote healthy living
- Senior citizens honoured
- Mother’s worst nightmare at Deborah Hospital
- Robber leaves incriminating evidence at crime scene
- Judge Dingake honoured – again!
- Motswaledi investigations still on-Mmolotsi
- Defence grills witness in rape and murder case
- Spate of ‘passion killings’ worry Kgosi
- Vee coaches poor kids on life skills